WDCXFM Radio interview for book Born Again Afresh

Listen to internet radio with MIEE Christian talkradio on Blog Talk Radio

Can God trust you?

Listen to internet radio with MIEE Christian talkradio on Blog Talk Radio

You have been commanded-"Fathers day special"

Listen to internet radio with MIEE Christian talkradio on Blog Talk Radio

Born Again "Afresh" this book is now available at Amazon.com, authorhouse.com, barnesandnoble.com

Born Again "Afresh" this book is now available at Amazon.com, authorhouse.com, barnesandnoble.com
How struggling Christians can get back on track By Memory Bengesa

Saturday, April 20, 2013

When A Plan Fails....

My faith in God has taught me a lot and it is because of that I'm reminded that plans don't fail, oh! Let me clarify my statement, you-see sometimes we sit around and waste time concocting endless lists of man-made-plans when God already has the Plan for you, just because you plan-a-plan and it doesn't go the way you planned doesn't represent failure, it just represents the fact that God has a certain plan for your plan. Some years ago I woke up running extremely late and was frustrated, my coworker and I where carpooling that day, when she pulled up to my driveway she waited patiently, frustrated because I was 15 minutes late from our departure time I came outside the house with a bit of an attitude towards myself, we got in the car and headed for the connecting bridge from Missouri into Illinois and it was here where we were detoured, the bridge was shut down, which made me feel even worse because I had initially made us run late and now we have to detour through downtown! Man! My plan that morning seemed to have failed us! As we got downtown I turned the radio on to listen to traffic delays...... and unbeknownst to me- my life had been spared by 15 minutes! Of a failed personal plan! There was a major accident on the bridge we normally crossed (the one that was shut down) that involved a gas semi-truck that exploded exactly at the time that we were supposed to be crossing over into Illinois in the lane that we would have been traveling on! To help you understand the scene, this was a two way lane on each end with a short concrete median in the middle and a short metal rail on the right side so there would not have been any room to maneuver given the predicament of the explosion. Even up to now I get goose bumps thinking of the mere factor that had we been on time we'd been on time for death but God! Had other plans for us, sure we got to work late but we were alive, even though the plan didn't go according to the way I wanted it-it still produced results in the fact that the main objective was met, which was being at work, sometimes in our lives we feel as though a plan has failed when God is actually creating a detour for your plan due to your unseen dangers and harm! And God’s knowledge of it, so next time you feel as though your plan failed thank God for making a plan out of your plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment