WDCXFM Radio interview for book Born Again Afresh

Listen to internet radio with MIEE Christian talkradio on Blog Talk Radio

Can God trust you?

Listen to internet radio with MIEE Christian talkradio on Blog Talk Radio

You have been commanded-"Fathers day special"

Listen to internet radio with MIEE Christian talkradio on Blog Talk Radio

Born Again "Afresh" this book is now available at Amazon.com, authorhouse.com, barnesandnoble.com

Born Again "Afresh" this book is now available at Amazon.com, authorhouse.com, barnesandnoble.com
How struggling Christians can get back on track By Memory Bengesa

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Be Persistent In Your Calling




It is at this point and time in my life  where I have noticed a correlation between the start of  a blessed Ministry and when Jesus started His ministry, understanding that neither one of us are Jesus but we do have a common ground of winning souls to the kingdom through the avenue of the various ministries that we have been called into, when the Lord spoke to me about my ministry years ago I was in a time of heavy consecration and prayer, I had laid aside my selfish man and decided to consecrate myself for those that I knew, this was my first 40 day fast (and by all due respect I don’t need any kudos, just stating) I was hungry for God and I wanted to get as close to Him as Paul did on the road to Damascus (Yes! to the point of being blinded from all the worldly shenanigans and opening my eyes to a spiritual realm that I’d never experienced) unbeknownst to me while I was in consecration, the Lord laid my ministry on my heart, it was a ministry that I had never imagined in my life, something I never thought I had the ability to do and or even before the fast had a desire to do-honestly…..(fast-forward) while in pursuit of Christ through my Ministry I made it a point to periodically consecrate myself as often as I could so I could be spiritually sensitive to the Lords voice, through this endeavor I was at this point hit from all angles by the enemy’s subtle attacks and it is here where I realized the power of Matthew 4:1-4, I experienced things in my life that I’d never even experienced not even in my sinful days in the world, it seemed as though all trials and tribulations where magnified to the tenth power! (What kept me going?) My relationship with God kept me strong, His promises for my Ministry kept me persevering for His will sake, don’t get me wrong, I cried to the Lord more than I laughed, but the tears where the start of God’s greatness to come.
Dear Beloved,
 Your call to Ministry is not on coincident but by Divine appointment and because of that it is imperative that you create a strong Christian regiment to keep you continually in the presence of God, when I look at Jesus in Matthew 4, I am often reminded of the urgency to take ministry calling seriously and then I am often reminded that ministry work is a true living sacrifice, there is no blessed ministry without sacrifice and no sacrifice without the blessing of a blessed ministry, Jesus knew that He was going to lead a ministry that required Him to be spiritually strong against the enemy, if the son of God has to fast before doing the Lords will for His ministry that just shows you the power of personal sacrifice, the enemy tried in so many attempts to tempt Jesus while He was in the wilderness, I am reminded of the time in Matthew 4:5-6 where Satan “tried” to glorify his attempts and Jesus did not budge, this reminds me of today’s world in cases where some powerful people of God (that where initially called by God) have lost their Kingdom Integrity and in some cases have sold their ministry to the enemy in efforts of accumulating wealth, understand that our attitude needs not be relaxed about what happened to Jesus in the wilderness, because for every situation in Matthew 4 there is a Divine modern day correlation that you can learn from before your ministry gets to the mountain top, be sure to always pray for humility and to always have a list of personal Kingdom Integrity “do’s and don’ts” before your ministry gets to the mountain top so that we won’t see you on a corny reality show selling yourself short for a mere $20, 000 dollars an episode (when God can elevate you more than that!) for the world to question “Christianity” through the actions of the reality show! And instead of winning souls there could be a depleting of souls as they will get put-out by the fallacy of the faith being depicted on the show (can you tell-how I feel about this?) So understand when you have your Kingdom priorities straightened out you will not fall short for the devils camouflaged contracts and or deals that do not glorify God and or win souls, take your ministry seriously and get into a prayerful regiment of also fasting and eating the word so that you understand the mind of God and at the same time draw closer to God, remember your ministry is not to work for man (people pleasing) but to work for God so that He can work through you for man to know Him and for man to see the glory of God through you! Never ever give up on your ministry, work hard for the Lord for your labor is not in vain and while you are coming  out of the valley heading to the mountain top of your ministry God will send more people in your life to assist with His work Matthew 4:18. Remember that everything you go through from now till then (good and bad) is a building and preparation of your character to align with God’s Divine will for your life and ministry.
Love you and stay in it! As for me and the God ordained Ministry……will keep you posted! But I can say I am excited about what God is doing in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment